Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Times







So yesterday was such a good day. Ben was gone until 8:30 so that was not so nice, but I was able to handle the kids until then and still be in a really good mood. I don't if that has ever happened!! We decided to make a fire engine out of a box we had. So we painted paper plates, Kelden wanted to paint with his feet.(Now mind you that anytime I have even come close to putting anything on his feet besides socks and shoes he freaks out!!) It was amazing. We had a lot of fun. I put him up to the sink to wash his feet and we decided to get in the sink diaper and all. Spencer was just hanging out on the floor having fun with his toys. He is such a good baby now!

5 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

I am so glad that you updated. Your boys are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! I was thinking about you last night, wondering how your late night had gone. I'm glad to hear it went so well! I know I see your boys all the time, but it is still so fun to see all the pictures of them.

SA Woodward Family said...

You're kids are getting so big. It is good to see them.

Jer, Er and kids said...

SO glad to hear you had a good day!!! I hope that things will continue to be good. I know how hard late nights are we have them at least 3-4 times a week, but it is good when you can find joy and fulfillment amidst them. Hope to see you soon! Cute pictures of the boys Spencer is getting so big!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Such cute boys! It's nice to have those days that return your faith in motherhood. You're awesome!