Sunday, December 2, 2007

Our own Home!!

well it has finally happened. We are officially moved into our condo. It is so nice. I will admit though that it is weird with out so many people here. but it is really nice. It hasn't been the best week to move with everyone being sick and just being so busy. I am so glad that we are here. Hopefully in a few days things will settle down again. Some times it is so hard when your little one only wants you and nobody else. Well this week Kelden has switched parents. He will not sit on my lap any more. I wouldn't have changed it though, I have gotten to spend a lot more time with my husband. I kind of miss Kelden though. I guess we will go through this many more times. I will admit though it has been kind of nice to have a break, but frusterating when Ben gets frusterated and Kelden won't come to me. Hopefully i will have some pictures of our new home soon.

1 comment:

Jer, Er and kids said...

We are happy for you! I hope it calms down too. It will be fun to see where you guys are at... and pictures!