Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Talent, within a talent

I have come to a conclusion with my photography. I love to take pictures of people, ecpesially children. but I don't think that is where my forte is. I think it is in more inatamite objects. Here are a few that I took while I was just messing around. However I do think that my people shots have gotten a lot better in the past year. This new found talent however will not ever take over the taking of pictures of Kelden and other family things. I am just thinking the art aspect of things with objects are a good thing for me. I don't feel the pressure, if they don't turn out that is ok! they are just objects. Anyways I was just sitting in bed and thinking. I was also thinking that I should learn how to speel! he he he

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I think that's awesome! It's so hard to find our niche as artists. Where do we find our greatest joy & where do we shine? Totally personal questions for everyone. I'm so happy for you that you have found a new talent within the one you already possess. Have fun with it!

(p.s. I don't know if it's my computer or not, but I can't see any pictures with this post.)

Jer, Er and kids said...

Those are really neat pictures. Have you ever thought of making them into cards? They'd be awesome. There are places that also buy and sell specialty cards like that. It is always fun to discover more about yourself and what you love!

Samantha said...

LOVE THEM!