Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben!

Oh my goodness, where to start. I just love my sweetheart so much. I am so blessed to have him in my life!! Ben you are amazing. I love it when you make me smile, and can tell that I need a laugh. I get so excited to see you every evening when you get home, from your busy day at work and school. Thank you so much for walking in with a smile. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy, husband, and best friend!! Words don't even express how much I love you!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I LOVE YOU!!


We gave him guitar hero III for the wii.
Can you tell if he likes it or not, i just don't know :)

Thank you mom for raising such a wonderful son, and for teaching him and raising him right so that we were able to go through the temple. He is such an amazing blessing!

No comments: