Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mr. Clean vs. Mr. Mess

Kelden can't stand to have anything on his face or hands. if he even gets the smallest thing on his hands or face he completly freaks out! It's kind of funny, but really hard to go and get a rag (or "drag") or wipe every few min. On the other hand Spencer can't wait to feed himself. I turn around for a few seconds and he has got the bowl in one hand and the spoon in the other with food all over the place! It is really cute though!! My boys are so funny.





2 comments:

Samantha said...

He looks so much like Kelden in these! What cuties!

Celeste said...

Spencer looks like he's a pro already! But oh that food on the face makes me cringe! I was horrible - with E I had no desire to deal with the mess so I put off baby food for a long time...until we were at the dinner table one day and she opened her mouth and kept "uh"-ing at us like a little baby bird! I gave in and put a spoonful in her mouth...and it went straight down the tunnel - no mess. I don't think I'll be as lucky this time around - this new girl is HUNGRY and seems already ready. yikes.