Friday, October 14, 2011

It's really been over a year?!



Holy cow I can't believe that it has been over a year since I have blogged!! Life is so busy. I probably won't be much better but I thought I would atleast give a few updates.

Kelden is 5 now! Going to preschool 3 days a week, most days he loves it. He loves to sit back and observe. This one has got a little temper, he is following in his mother's footsteps and gets way to stressed way too easily. :( He has such a cute smile that reaches his eyes! Brightens my day when I see him smile.


Spencer is now 3 and so full of energy. Kelden and Spencer love to play dress ups and play superheroes. This little one doesn't stop. We started a joy school with a few friends in the neighborhood a few weeks ago. He is so excited to start school, just like Kelden! He got this helmet for his 3rd birthday. (This is why I don't blog, my photos never load. The files are too big. I am done for tonight. I will try again tomorrow.)

1 comment:

Celeste said...

It was a whole year for us too! I just did a post last week. We went private though...so I'll send you an "invite" if you send me your e-mail. You guys are awesome!!