Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random

So I was reading everyboy's blogs and really started missing everyone. I miss having adult time, and going and doing things with friends. I love being a mom, but I have really missed going out. But we did go to Harry Potter tonight with the Hoffmans!! It was good, not as good as I thought it would be, but it was really funny! So much I need to get done, and not enough time. Had a showing yesterday, and then again today, same person. It's a toss up between our condo and another place. Very mixed emotions about it, but hope it works out.

5 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Are you moving?

Jer, Er and kids said...

I hope things work out soon for you guys! Adult time becomes very precious and treasured as your kids grow and life continually gets busier. Hope the trip is fun! It was good to see you at least for a bit the other day! Take care.

SA Woodward Family said...

Here's hoping for the best that they choose your condo. Selling a house is so much work and stress. Hope it sells soon.

Alex & Megan said...

Hey! I miss you! I hope that you sell the condo so that you can move closer. :) then we need to sell OUR condo so we can move BACK closer! :) haha. maybe we can make time and have adult time together.

Anonymous said...

How are you guys enjoying your new house??? We miss having you as neighbors!