Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nap Time Tantrums

Man my little boy has been getting good at throwing tantrums. Most of the time he is just such a cute little smiley boy. But when it comes to nap times he is so different. I hope things get better in this area!! Ben gets back his normal shift at work for a few weeks starting on Wednesday of next week!! It will be nice to have a husband back atleast for a few weeks! My mom and I went to IKEA today. It was so cool. It will be nice to be able to decorate my own home, in a few years. I hope everyones week has been good. I will see a few of you this weekend! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Jer, Er and kids said...

Not fun at all! Tantrums when they are so tired are tough. Jackson could win a prize for those, the good news is it comes and goes in different stages so it may only be a stage he is in. I hope it gets better. It was fun to see you this weekend. Thanks for all your help with the potatoes, prep for dinner and clean up. Take Care, Erin