Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Kelden!!




We kind of wore him out during the day. It is so cute we put him in his car seat and he is out in like 10 sec.



I always love to watch him in the shopping cart, but don't ever take your camera into the store, you might get in trouble. ( not that I know from personal experience! :)


Here was my very first cake. Thanks Grandma Reeves for making it for me!!

I love to share EVERYTHING with mommy and daddy!
My birthday was so perfect. Thanks to everyone who came and was thinking about us on this special day. We really appreciate all the neat toys I got, and for seeing everyone. Thanks to all for making it such a special day.

2 comments:

Jer, Er and kids said...

It looked like a wonderful day. I sure hope it was. I can't believe he is really one. Where has the year gone? It seems like we just came to see you at the hospital. Crazy how time goes. We are sure happy to have you in our family Kelden. We love you!

Samantha said...

LOVE the cake pictures! He really does look like a little boy now. What a sweetheart! Give him a kiss from his Auntie!